If you give a crafter a cookie - Challenge #72


My gosh is the mid of the year already and yep here is the last challenges for June from
 'If you give a crafter a cookie' 
Here is the yummy inspiration for challenge #72

Come play along and join in.  Remember to use the COOKIE picture as inspiration!
(the theme, the color combos, the patterns...)
and you can create anything your heart desires.
Our sponsors for this challenge.
 

Now for my creation from the yummy inspiration.
I was inspired by the colours and heart shapes.  I have used a image from Elisabeth Bell one of sponsor for this challenge.

The inside has a journal section

Would be great to hear what you think of my card and also to see your creations.
Happy crafting
J








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop

It's all about the Cake - Layout