If you give a crafter a cookie - Challange #62


Welcome to first challenge from 'If you give a crafter a cookie' for February 2017

and here is the inspiration for
challenge #62


 And here is my creation, is a little card for the special day coming up this month.


My inspiration was the heart shape.
  I used stamps from my stash - 'Simply said' from Stampin Up


I have 3 layers on the card and also matted the large heart
and I used foam dots to attach the hearts.
Keeping it simply simple (kiss) works well

 Our sponsers for this challenge: 

Elisabeth bell digital-stamps


Hope you like the card. 

Happy scrapping. 
Remember if you leave a comment please include your blog so I can come visit.

Jonnece

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop