Let's Scrap sketch challenge 7-15-16 and the blog hop RAK winner.

A real boy layout this time.  The sketch from the wonderful Michelle is truly inspirational.

And here is my take on the sketch. 



I used my fav papers 'Kaiser craft' and some dusty attic string frame and some twine. 
Here are some other photos.
 

 
My RAK winner,  Thanks you all so very much for visiting my blog and for the wonderful comments. 
I used the Random number generator and the winner is..... Drum roll....
Roulien Stahnke

Roulien,  please drop me a line and we can arrange delivery.  ''Again many thanks to everyone and happy scrapping.
J


 






Comments

  1. Come join us again. We have some great prizes and some fun challenges. Love you see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZERS Jonnece! What a delightful BOY page!! Would love to see the HUGE bubbles he blew with that enormous ring ;-) Love the BG PPRS, it really adds to the masculine feel! Well done! I am not good at boy pages at all :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWZERS Jonnece! What a delightful BOY page!! Would love to see the HUGE bubbles he blew with that enormous ring ;-) Love the BG PPRS, it really adds to the masculine feel! Well done! I am not good at boy pages at all :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jonnece, thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! I really appreciate it very much! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop