Lets Scrap Challenge 4-1-16

Easter is a fun time in our household even with the twins being 3 yrs old, they still like to do an Easter egg hunt and we have a friend who brings his daughter up to Palmy to stay over night and do the hunt with the boys in the morning.  

Makes for a nice day with friends and also I get to over indulge in chocolate, one of my favourite food groups.


Easter - The Hunt 2015

And here is the inspiration from Lets Scrap challenge for 4-1-16



I hand stitched the flags and then cut out all the Easter eggs from a Kaiser paper which I then matted it on to pink CS. 
 
The poem I embellished a little by adding the kids names. 

 

 
Great times.
Happy scrapping
J


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop