Translate

Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Lets scrap sketch challenge 1-15-16


Love this sketch challenge from Lets scrap sketches
so here is my take on it:
1-15-16
I used Bo Bunny papers and embellishments from my recycling stash.

I cut down some bamboo skewers for the side panel embellishment

 And used home made paper for the scroll embellishment

 
The origami lady is from a card I was given many years ago.

The layout can be folded down to a 12 by 12.  as shown below.  


Many thanks LSS this layout was selected as a top pick.
Top Pick Button 
Many thanks

Happy scrapping.

J



4 comments:

  1. Oh wow. This is a lovely project. So creative. I love the bamboo shoots you used for the trellis work. Very clever idea. Thanks for playing along at Let's Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! That is so unique using bamboo sticks as embellishments on a Japanese themed page!!!! Your papers are perfect!!! Thank you for playing along at Let's Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the little details, and I;m glad your Little origami lady got put to good use! Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great layout!! Love your work with the sketch and love the pics!! Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap Sketches!!

    Hugs,
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete