Christmas Sleigh, when bigger is required.

Yep,  I had thought about giving friends one of the Chocolate Christmas sleighs as our family Christmas gift however they just didn't seem big enough as a family treat so I decided to up size and here is the result. 
So to appreciate the size I have include the little sleigh for comparison

So I started with jelly bean canes, then Christmas fruit mince tarts, Chocolate coated Almonds, Chocolate sticks and Rum balls then topped with mini chocolate bars (berry biscuit) and chocolate coins in little bags.  

A good family size treat. 

I have decided against making a gift box with these one 
and opted for cellophane and ribbon. 

J




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop