An evening of crafting - life is good

I am going to spend the evening scrap booking while Gregor entertains the boys.  I have several projects underway.  

- A journal arrived this week from our Cycle journal challenge  (We have only three months of our cycle journals to go)  exciting stuff, can't wait to see mine.  

-  I have a week to do in my project life album

- Some more detailing to do on my scrap journal

- A welcome to the world card for good friends who has a new addition to their family

I will post some of the results from this evening.

TC is going to keep a very sleepy eye over this evening craft session.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop