Christmas Crop with Secret Squirrel Paper Craft

What a fantastic Crop 10.00am to 10.00pm.  I spent to day scrapping and chatting and eating,  a great way to spend a Saturday.  Here are some of the things I completed. 

In this layout I used Tims Holtz papers. I tore strips of paper and then wove it in to a mat.  This I used as my base.  The small pieces I had left I used to make the embellishment in the right hand corner. 

  


This layout I used some papers that I found at the TYPO shop in the plaza.  Not too badly priced. I also used a prima felt branch and a couple of prima flowers

 
This layout I used prima flowers.

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop