A Scrap quilt - First layout for July

I will upload more of the scrap camp layouts but I through I would blog my first layout for July.  Did this when I got home.  I was inspired by the photo.  This was taken when we were living in Church Street and we had the big window seat that look out into the street.  Tira would sit in the window with his Drink and plate of cookies and call out the colour of the cars as they drove past.   Red car, Black car, White car,  and so on.  So cute....


  
I used cream card/stock for the base and on a 9.5 inch black C/S mat I placed cut 3 inch squares of cream c/s.  These have 1.1/4 inch squares placed around the edge.    I journalled the stitches and also the story of the photo.  Very plain,  but worth the memories.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop