Scrap camp update

What a great weekend.  There were around 28 attendees for scrap camp this year which is organised and run by the lovely ladies from Scrap2Max: http://www.scrapbookin2dmax.co.nz/.  The camp is held at Pukeora near Waipukurau.   This was the view that we saw each morning from the scrap room:


I completed 15 layouts over the weekend and a mini album.  So over the next few days I will update my blog with some of these.  This evening, of course, is catch up time with my boys and to hear about their wonderful weekend without me.  
Here are just a couple to start with:

 




Comments

  1. Hi Jonnece - a pleasure sitting next to you this weekend. Thanks for being so generous with your ideas and sharing your craft with us. Will keep checking back to see what you're up to.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop